|WikiProject Germany||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Stub-class)|
VfD from Sep 2004
Article listed on WP:VFD Sep 13 to Sep 20 2004, consensus was to keep and list on cleanup. Discussion:
Heinrich Brandt fails to establish notability in the article. It hasn't been edited since its creation so it's not about to suddenly aquire the required context. Delete unless one of the auto-keepers finds some evidence of notability and adds it to the article. —Rory ☺ 13:05, Sep 13, 2004 (UTC)
Delete:You know, I'm with Rory. I think there probably is some notability, but I can't find it. If I were comfortable with German, perhaps the "Good Sources" external link might tell me. There are Wikipedians with German who might be able to clarify, so this is a provisional delete. Geogre 13:27, 13 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Send to clean up. Geogre 00:22, 14 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Keep: inventor of the groupoid. Wile E. Heresiarch 16:02, 13 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Clearly a notable person, but not yet a useful article. Send to cleanup. -- Jmabel 00:02, Sep 14, 2004 (UTC)
- Keep, cleanup. Notable mathematician. — Gwalla | Talk 03:58, 14 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Requires meticulous cleanup. Rhymeless 07:56, 14 Sep 2004 (UTC)
I've removed this broken link:
- The foundational: "Über eine Verallgemeinerung des Gruppenbegriffes" where groupoid is first defined
-- Nabla 07:20:44, 2005-07-12 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Heinrich Brandt. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160525162950/http://www.catalogus-professorum-halensis.de/brandtheinrich.html to https://www.catalogus-professorum-halensis.de/brandtheinrich.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.