Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up steaming or steamed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steaming is a form of cooking that uses steam as the main heating method.
Steaming may also refer to:
- Soil steam sterilization
- Hay steaming, a method of treating hay to remove airborn dust
- Steam bending, a method of bending wood with steam
- Vaginal steaming, a controversial alternative health treatment
- Steaming (film), a 1985 film directed by Joseph Losey
- Steaming (play), a 1981 play by Nell Dunn
- Steaming (crime), robbery on a train or bus, usually perpetrated by a gang, often violent
- Slow steaming, operating ships at low speeds to save fuel
- A song appearing on Sarah McLachlan's 1988 debut album Touch
- using a steam engine, particularly operating a ship powered by steam
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steaming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.